Cariboo Child Care is currently accepting waitlist applications from on Campus TRU students, staff and faculty only. To be considered a student you must be enrolled in Thompson Rivers University on campus classes.
Please note that our aim is to continually fill a minimum 70% of Cariboo Child Care spaces with children of TRU students. This means that openings for staff and faculty are limited. However, we are pleased to accept expressions of interest in care and know that staff and faculty will understand our dilemma when matching children to places.
Beyond the Bell school age program provides services to children attending South Sahali Elementary School only. If your child is attending this school and you would like to be added to the wait list, please complete the form.
- Once you have completed the waitlist application your expression of interest in care will be acknowledged by email from the Cariboo Child Care administration team. Submitting an application to be waitlisted does not a guarantee a childcare space. If you do not receive an email your application has been filled out incorrectly and is void.
- We encourage you to register with other child care providers as the demand for care exceeds CCCS’s capacity.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all contact information is kept up to date.
- We will contact you by email when your child is matched to an upcoming available childcare space.
- The email will have a respond by date. We will move to the next matched child if you do not respond to the offer and your place on the waitlist will be deleted.